It’s Time for ENERGY & WATER savings! STOP WASTING WATER! Get your hot water FAST!
Hot water is used in many different ways: for cooking, for bathing, for washing, for cleaning, and for other tasks. We usually allot a bit more time to heat water before we do the activity that needs it. All Year Sacramento offers water heaters than would provide you with hot water exactly when you need it and with no waiting time.
Common Water Heater Systems
Typical water heater systems come with tanks and are called storage water heaters or tank-type water heaters. Water that is stored in the tank is continuously heated and made ready for use. Various energy sources can be used to heat the water. Electrical, solar, geothermal, natural gas, and propane are all compatible for this system. Using a tank-type water heater allows you to save on energy because it consume less to maintain the heat and you can opt to shut it down and still have plenty of hot water. However, if you have exhausted all the hot water or the heat has already escaped when you have turned off the heating system, it takes quite a long time for the water to be hot again.
Tank-type water heaters are still common around the world and still costs less than other types of water heating systems.
Tankless Water Heater Systems
Tankless water systems are becoming popular nowadays. These can also be called as instantaneous, continuous flow, inline, flash, on-demand, or instant-on water heater systems.
As the name suggests, tankless water heater systems do not have any storage for water. It instantly heats the water that flows through the coil of the system. The main advantage of tankless systems versus the typical storage-type is that it can continuously provide more hot water since tank-types are limited to the heated water in the tank while tankless heaters can heat water as it flows, for as long as you would need.
Generally, tankless water heater systems are pricier, but they come with lots of benefits:
- Save on electric bills. You only turn on the system when you need the hot water.
- Save on water bills. You don’t have to waste the water running through the faucet before you get the hot water.
- Save on space. Tankless systems don’t take up much space because you don’t need a huge tank for storing and heating water.
- Save on maintenance and repairs. Tanks need maintenance to keep them from eventual breaking. And when these tanks do break, you’d either replace them or spend money on repair.
- Save YOURSELF. Most tankless systems are now equipped with temperature controls that prevent heating beyond safe levels. You can control the heat level instantly once the water becomes uncomfortably hot.
For whatever water system you would like, consult All Year and we can get the best for you. Water heaters are definitely needed for your home especially if you need a lot of hot water, and fast at that. Just call All Year Sacramento and we can discuss with you the water heating system that would suit your needs and your budget. We will make sure that you will live in comfort, while saving on both electric and water bills.