If your home is leaking energy, SMUD’s Home Performance can help.
All Year Inc is an authorized to offer SMUD’s Home Performance Program, a partnership with Energy Upgrade California. This provides is an easy way for SMUD customers to detect and fix
those energy leaks and inefficiencies.
All Year, Incorporated, in partnership with Energy Upgrade California, offers the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) Home Performance Assessment, which is an intensive energy efficiency evaluation. It is the best step to take if you are planning to upgrade your house into a more energy efficient home without compromising comfort.
Detect energy leaks and let All Year Sacramento provide the solutions your house need. Be a step closer to having an energy efficient home by giving All Year Sacramento a call about the SMUD Home Performance program.
What’s best is that as you save on your energy bills, you can also enjoy rebates with All Year’s SMUD home assessment program!
First things first: Who is eligible for the SMUD Home Performance Program?
To be eligible for the wonders that a SMUD Home Performance Assessment can grant your home, the applicant must be the vested owner of the house. However, it’s okay if the owner does not reside on the property. The program cannot be applied for by the tenants or lessors of the house in behalf of the owner.
Furthermore, not all house types are qualified for the SMUD Home Performance Assessment. Only single-family detached, duplexes, triplexes, quadplexes, townhouses and condominiums are all eligible. Mobile homes and manufactured homes are not eligible for the program.
How does All Year’s SMUD Home Performance Assessment work?
- Give All Year Sacramento a call and set up an appointment for a SMUD Home performance assessment.
- Let All Year Sacramento experts provide a series of tests for your home.
- Based on the findings, All Year Sacramento would advise you on what upgrades or fixes are needed for your home.
- Decide on the upgrades you want performed. Once you’ve finalized your decision, All Year Sacramento will install these upgrades.
- All Year Sacramento would also then submit documents that are needed for you to take advantage of the rebates. Four to six weeks after all the necessary papers have been filed, you can collect your rebate.
What are the benefits of taking advantage of All Year’s SMUD Home Performance Assessment?
Through All Year’s Home Performance Assessment, you will be able to:
- Save with lower utility bills with a more energy-efficient home.
- Relax with improved comfort.
- Stop worrying! Your combustion appliances are tested for safety.
- Delight on improved indoor air quality
- Protect your house, especially your electronics from moisture damage
What are the tests that All Year will conduct for the SMUD Home Performance Assessment?
- Blower Door Testing
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Duct Flow Testing
- Infrared Photography
- HVAC Capability and Flue Testing
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Indoor Air Quality
- Mold and Moisture Sampling
- Visual Inspections of the Building Envelope, Equipment, Attic, Crawl Space, and Mechanical Systems
- Insulation Performance Inspection
- Historical Energy Audit
- Check for Potential Safety Issues with Existing Equipment
- Review of Records
- Verification of Equipment Efficiency
Take Advantage of All Year’s SMUD Home Performance Assessment now! For a limited time, you can get up to $9,000 in rebates. So what are you waiting for? The best time to call All Year Sacramento for a SMUD Home Performance Assessment is now. Enjoy rebates with your energy-efficient home right now!
Related Information – Find out more about: