We offer furnace repairs, tune-ups, and installations to ensure that you enjoy a comfortable temperature even during the coldest winter. We also make sure that your heating system is in ship shape, which can lower your energy cost.
Why Does Your Furnace Need Regular Tune-up?
We recommend our clients have their furnace checked at least once a year to ensure that their heating system will not break down at the worst time, i.e., in the middle of a frigid winter evening.
Conducting regular tune-ups also ensures that your heating system operates with better efficiency, which in turn reduces your electricity bill and prolongs its lifespan.
Common Furnace Problems
Here are some of the most common furnace problems people have:
- Noisy furnace. This is usually caused by electrical issues or unlubricated or damaged blower motors.
- Malfunctioning thermostat. The problem often stems from damaged wires or loose connections.
- No heat or inadequate heat
- Frequent cycling or shutting off too quickly
- Wear and tear
- Restricted airflow due to dust and dirt
When your furnace starts displaying any of the issues above, it might be time to consider furnace repair or replacement.
Furnace Installation and Replacement
We only carry energy-efficient furnace systems that are quieter and provide comfortable heat. Also, we consider the climate in your region (mild vs. severe winter), your home design, and your heating needs before we install your new heating system.
Get your furnace tuned up before the cold hits. Let All Year Sacramento keep you warm for the winter.
If you are in need of a furnace tune-up, then All Year can do it for you. Our highly skilled experts will tune up your furnace regardless of what make or model it is. Get your furnace fixed today and have no regrets come winter. You won’t get any better service than from All Year Sacramento. Trust only in All Year for all your furnace tune-ups and repairs!
Emergency Furnace Repair Service
Did your furnace fail you just when you need it most? All Year Sacramento is able to fix it! We provide emergency furnace repair. Give All Year Sacramento a call and find out how soon we can be at your doorstep to help you get out of the cold. You deserve warmth and comfort and we will make sure you get it.
All Year Sacramento is the number one authority in furnace repairs, tune-up, and installations. For reliable furnace installation, tune-up, maintenance, and repair in Sacramento, you can definitely trust All Year to provide you with the best products and services at the most competitive prices.
How can we help?
Why Choose All Year Sacramento?
As a customer-centric HVAC company, all our licensed technicians have been trained rigorously to ensure high-quality service. Meanwhile, these are the other reasons that make us stand out from the competition:
- Our technicians have extensive experience in servicing the most trusted brands.
- We carry furnace systems that have high fuel efficiency ratings, 90% or higher.
- We advocate for renewable and clean energy sources such as solar and geothermal systems, which are also part of our services.
- We provide free energy analysis for our clients.
- We offer home inspection to detect and fix energy leaks and inefficiencies, allowing homeowners to save thousands of dollars annually.
All Year, Incorporated is a heating and air conditioner sales, installation, and service company in Sacramento. All Year also provides service for the following locations: Antelope, Applegate, Auburn, Broderick, Cameron Park, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Davis, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Gold River, Granite Bay, Grass Valley, Lincoln, Loomis, Newcastle, North Highlands, North Sacramento, Orangevale, Penryn, Pleasant Grove, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murieta, Rio Linda, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Shingle Springs, West Sacramento, Wheatland, Yuba City.