Imagine discovering a problem with your air conditioning unit after moving into your new house, a manufacturing or installation problem perhaps, costing hundreds of dollars in repairs and days without proper ventilation in your home.
Now imagine not ever having to experience such a situation at all because you made the right decision in selecting an air conditioning contractor, and preparing yourself with the best questions to ask of your chosen contractor!
Top Air Conditioning Experts in Sacramento
When it comes to knowledge regarding the manufacturing and installation of HVAC systems, consult the Sacramento air conditioning services of All Year, Inc. to find the best contractor for the job. Also, consider some of the following questions and tips to review and consult with your contractor before choosing what air conditioning system is best for your home:
- Consider the newer energy efficient options currently available on the HVAC market. Make sure you select a contractor who is privy to all the latest technology. Your Sacramento air conditioning contractor, All Year, Inc., can help you figure out what the best option for your home is.
- Ask your contractor about the warranty on your current system and if the relevant costs will be covered; a quality contractor will abide the terms and conditions as stated by the warranty. Similarly, if a new unit is being installed, it is wise to get the guarantees of the new equipment in writing.
- Learn the maintenance needs of the air conditioning unit before your contractor finishes the job by asking him to show you how to perform, if any, monthly filter clean/replacement. Remember to also schedule regular biannual maintenance with a Sacramento Air Conditioning technician.
- If you don’t already, find out if your Sacramento air conditioning services contractor is both, insured and NATE certified. A Sacramento air conditioning contractor, who has certification from the North American Technician Excellence (NATE), is ideal. Only hire a contractor who has worker’s compensation and liability insurance, since the work will be taking place inside your home.
- Confirm with your Sacramento Air conditioning contractor if and when there will be a post-installation inspection performed by an expert technician. A quality contractor will have this task performed within 30 days of the installation.
- Ask how your contractor will determine the size of your HVAC system. One common mistake made by lesser quality contractors, is installing systems which turn out to be too big and expensive for the size of the home–a quality Sacramento air conditioning service contractor will be able to avoid this!
- Last but not least, talk with your Sacramento Air Conditioning contractor about getting a detailed written estimate prior to anything else happening in the process. Also make sure to consult a variety of contractors so as to get the best bid.
When it comes to Sacramento air conditioning services, all contractors are not alike and all HVAC systems are not the same, so do yourself the favor now of making the right decision so you do not have to pay for it later! Call All Year today!
For more information on home comfort, contact us here at All Year Heating, Air & Solar. We have been serving the Greater Sacramento area since 1969. We are your local experts in air conditioning, heating, solar and geothermal systems. Give us a call today.